Bosch appliances are known to offer quality features other brands don’t and perform much more efficiently. Their appliances are spearheading in research, therefore excel in adding newest technology to their products. Bosch dishwashers can be seamlessly integrated into your kitchen to match your kitchen’s custom cabinetry. Due to their technological advancement, Bosch appliances can be tricky when it comes to repairing them. Global Solutions Appliance Repair is not only experienced in fixing and servicing Bosch dishwashers but also friendly and professional. We live to extend the life of your dishwasher.
Bosch Dishwashers include free-standing dishwashers, Built-in dishwashers and Compact dishwashers, having outstanding features such as:
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- The interior of the dishwasher is illuminated by white light when door is opened.
- Rinse dishes quietly with the SuperSilence technology.
- VarioFlexPlus basket system increases the loading capacity and add additional space.
- 100% lifetime warranty for water damages guaranteed.
- higher spraying pressure with the IntensiveZone option that raises the temperature in the lower basket.
- Dishes in the upper basket are optimally cleaned by the double spray arm.
- VarioSpeed Plus enhances the rinsing three times faster for maximum cleaning and drying results.
- LoadSensor monitors the weight for appropriate water level.
- RackMatic® height adjustment system brings luxury to even the smallest spaces.
- The dishwasher uses less water volume than ever (just about 6 liters).
- Advanced models have flexible 3rd rack with folding tines.
- Aquastop Plus 4-Park leak protection helps prevent water damage.
Common dishwasher problems
- Glass dishes come out white or cloudy.
- Dishwasher door won’t latch.
- Dishwasher is leaking.
- Dishwasher won’t fill with water when turned on.
- Dishwasher is noisy.
- Dishwasher smells bad.
- Dishes aren’t properly dried.
- Wash cycle takes too long or doesn’t complete the cycle.
- Racks won’t roll out.
- Dishwasher won’t use detergent.
- Dishwasher stopped draining or drain really slowly.
How to maintain a Dishwasher
Dishwashers are generally low maintenance appliances and their life span and efficiency can be greatly increased with a good maintenance. Below are some basic tips that will help keep your dishwasher running efficiently.
- Clean the dishwasher filter.
- clean the dishwasher door seals using a wipe.
- Use dishwasher salt and rinse aid from time to time.
- Remove the dishwasher spray arms and clean them.
- Now and again, run a hot cycle when the dishwasher is empty.
How you use your dishwasher and what you put into it significantly affects its performance.
- Use detergent designed specifically for your dishwasher. Hand wash detergents and other soaps not designed for dishwashers must not be used in your dishwasher.
- Gels are usually a less better choice than powder detergents. Gels don’t really work well in hard water and can also clog the detergent dispenser.
- You should avoid buying dishwashing powder in a Super-Size box since these products usually have a limited shelf life. Their cleaning effectiveness is greatly reduced the moment air hits the powder.
Life are pretty great when your dishwasher is up and running but a few days without your dishwasher can affect your day to day activities and create a major inconvenience. Call Global Solutions Appliance Repair service whenever your dishwasher is faulty, you can trust us to fix it. Our expertise with Bosch’s line of products able us to fix all Bosch dishwasher models, new and old. These are the things you can expect when you contact us for your dishwasher repair:
- We try hard to deliver same day service.
- Certified technicians will carry out the repair fast and quick.
- We make sure you’re completely satisfied with the work we do before we leave.
- We are available all the time.
Call us today!
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area