A faulty dishwasher can disrupt ones’ schedule especially when you have a family; It’s annoying when plates pile up for days. Also, aside from saving time, dishwashers save a lot of water thereby reducing your water bill. Global Solutions Appliance Repair is a company you can trust whenever your dishwasher breaks down. Our expertise grows with technology, therefor we are knowledgeable on fixing both old and new dishwashers of any make.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
How to effectively maintain your dishwasher
- Rinse all food leftovers off your dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. This is because the food left on your dishes, usually ends up clogging the drain lines, spray arms and pumps.
- Never overload your dishwasher. Let there be some room for water to get to the dishes from the spray arms.
- In some dishwashers, you may want to avoid putting tall and large items in them. These items should be washed separately by hand, the old-fashioned wash. These objects include pans, skillets and pots. The spray arms may get stuck on them and stop from turning.
- For users that have their lower spray arm connected to a pop-up tower, make sure the opening in the center of the lower rack is not covered. The top rack won’t get cleaned If there is anything leaning on or covering this area.
- Do not use too much detergent. Only one cup should be completely full. Using a second cup is not necessary. This enables the dishwasher enough time to rinse out all the soap before the end of the cycle.
- Clean your dishwasher at least once a month.
We repair all brands
From sophisticated to the more simple brands; Our ability to repair all brands of dishwashers effectively is unmatched. We are proud to be serving Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and lots more.
Common dishwasher problems
- Glasses come out white or cloudy.
- Dishwasher is leaking.
- The wash cycle takes too long or doesn’t complete.
- Racks won’t roll out.
- Dishwasher won’t use detergent.
- Dishwasher smells bad.
- Dishwasher door won’t latch.
- Dishes aren’t properly dried.
- Dishwasher stopped draining or drain really slowly.
- Dishwasher is stuck on the first cycle and won’t shift to the next.
When it comes to dishwashers, Global Solutions Appliance Repair’s goal is to help improve people’s lives at home. Our watchwords include reliability, honesty, speed and above all, respect to our profession and our clients. Join our family today by calling us with your dishwasher repair needs.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area