A few days without a dishwasher can affect your day to day activities, especially when you have a family. Global Solutions Appliance Repair is well known in NYC for providing professional, quick and effective dishwasher repair service. Our team is certified and can provide a wide range of dishwasher repairs. Our team shares a commitment to servicing the whole NYC area like no other company. Our goal is to be there whenever you need us guaranteeing your satisfaction. Our experience over the years, Nolita to solve all appliance problems in no time. If you have the slightest complaint about your dishwasher’s performance, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to prevent further complications.
Brands we service
Global Solution Appliance Repair services all brands of dishwashers such as Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and much more.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Common dishwasher problems
- Glasses come out white or cloudy.
- Dishwasher stopped draining or drain really slowly.
- Dishwasher is stuck on one cycle and won’t shift to the next.
- Dishes come out spotty.
- Dishwasher door won’t latch.
- Dishwasher smells bad.
- Dishes aren’t properly dried.
- Wash cycle takes too long or doesn’t complete.
- Racks won’t roll out.
- Dishwasher is leaking.
- Dishwasher is noisy.
- Dishwasher won’t use detergent.
How to maintain a dishwasher
Just like many kitchen appliances, a dishwasher is an appliance that can be maintained easily, thereby increasing its lifespan and efficiency. Be mindful that what you put into your dishwasher has a significant effect on its performance and this is why you need to be careful when choosing your washing aids.
- Only use detergent that is specifically designed for the dishwasher in order for the appliance to achieve best washing result and last longer. Other soaps and detergents cause wear and tear to the machine and dishes.
- Powder detergents are usually better compared to gels. Gels don’t display the best cleaning abilities in hard water and can also clog the detergent dispenser.
- Buy small packed dishwashing powder with an average shelf life. This is because air reduces the powder’s cleaning characteristics the moment it’s in contact.
- Regularly clean your dishwasher’s filter.
- Always check the dishwasher door seals and make sure it’s wiped clean.
- Occasionally, top up the load with dishwasher salt and rinse aid.
- Once in a while, remove the dishwasher spray arms and clean them, to prevent clogging.
- Run the dishwasher empty with hot water.
Area we service in New York City
Lenox Hill, Lincoln Square, Little Italy, Lower East Side, Manhattan Valley, Manhattanville, Midtown East, Midtown South, Midtown West, Morningside Heights, Murray Hill, Noho, Soho, Spanish Harlem, Sugar Hill, Sutton, Theater District, Tribeca, Turtle Bay, Union Square, Upper Eastside, Upper Westside, Washington Heights, West Village, Yorkville, Upper Manhattan, Marble Hill, Inwood, Fort George, Washington Heights, Hudson Heights , West Harlem, Hamilton Heights (West Harlem), Manhattanville (West Harlem), ViVa, Viaduct Valley, Morningside Heights, SoHa, Central Harlem , Harlem, Strivers' Row, Astor Row (Central Harlem), Sugar Hill (Central Harlem), Marcus Garvey Park, Mount Morris Historical District, Le Petit Senegal (Little Senegal), East Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Upper East Side, Carnegie Hill, Yorkville, Upper West Side, Manhattan Valley, Bloomingdale District, Lincoln Square, Midtown Manhattan, Columbus Circle, Sutton Place, Rockefeller Center, Radio City, Diamond District, Theater District, Turtle Bay, Midtown East, Midtown, Tudor City, Little Brazil, Times Square, Hudson Yards, Midtown West, Hell's Kitchen, Clinton, Garment District, Herald Square, Koreatown, Murray Hill, Tenderloin, Madison Square, Flower District, Brookdale, Kips Bay, Rose Hill, NoMad, Peter Cooper Village , Chelsea, Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, Stuyvesant Square, Union Square, Stuyvesant Town, Meatpacking District, Waterside Plaza, Downtown Manhattan, Little Germany, Alphabet City, Loisaida, East Village, Greenwich Village, NoHo, Bowery Canal, West Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, Nolita (NoLIta) , Little Italy, Chinatown, Lower Manhattan, Financial District, Five Points , Cooperative Village, Two Bridges, TriBeCa, Civic Center, Radio Row, South Street Seaport Historical District, Battery Park City.
In running a business, it is of utmost important to always accommodate your customers at all times. Don't let a broken washing machine, oven or refrigerator compromise your quality of life or interrupt your productivity. Appliance repair and servicing are sometimes necessary to keep your units in optimal working condition. Please do call us if you’ve noticed leaks, sparks or other alarming behaviors from your appliances. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area