A faulty dryer can cause a great discomfort especially in places like small apartments in metro cities where there is no privilege of having a clothesline. Aside from that, a dryer makes it possible to dry clothes any time of the day, under any weather condition and it also requires less ironing and useful in removing lint caused by washers. Don’t worry if you experience any issues with your dryer, just give us a call.
Our Service technicians are professionals with years of experience. We are always updating our knowledge, which allows us to repair any make and model, regardless of its age. Our Technicians work diligently and fast to exceed your expectations. We are always available any time of the day.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Brands we service
Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and much more.
Common Dryer problems
There are many things that can go wrong with your dryer, some of them include;
- Dryer won’t work at all.
- Motor is running but the drum is not spinning.
- Drum is spinning but there’s no heat.
- Drum does not tumble.
- Dryer is very noisy.
- Clothes take too long to dry.
- Dryer getting too hot.
- Clothes are wrinkled after drying.
- Clothes are still cold and damp after drying.
How to maintaining a Cloth dryer
Dryer maintenance should be on a routine basis in order to get the best out of your appliance.
- Empty the lint trap after each load, to enhance proper airflow of heat.
- Make sure the lint trap is removed and washed as needed at least once a year. Clean and unclog the holes in the lint trap with a soft brush, using mild detergent or soap.
- Remove lint from the inside of the lint trap using lint brush or vacuum.
- Make sure your dryer is balanced (leveled). Uneven balance may cause the rotating parts of the dryer wear out faster.
- Check the outside vent regularly to remove and clean any debris or lint from your outside vent.
- For vent containing flaps or hinges, always ensure to clean around the hinges to allow for proper airflow and ventilation.
Today’s dryers are made with more complicated systems which must be repaired by a professional when faulty. Don’t try to fix it yourself if you don’t have the expertise because you may harm your dryer and even yourself. Global Solutions Appliance Repair team ensure your dryer runs flawlessly. We are a certified, experienced and friendly staff and our prices are reasonable. Always call the professional; We await your call.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area