Global Solutions Appliance Repair deals with a vast varieties of appliance brands which you all need for your household. Frigidaire’s refrigerators and stoves are on the top of our game. With our experienced and friendly team we are proficient in dealing with this brand’s malfunctions. It’s our promise to deliver you the best service
Frigidaire dedicate its self in fashioning of high-tech French Door, Side by Side, Top Freezer, Single Door, Compact and Beverage Door refrigerators. Frigidaire also offers a range of efficient, energy-saving and advanced stovetops such as Induction, Gas and Electric. It specializes in crafting aesthetic, convenient cooktops, ovens, ranges and stoves, refrigerators, washing machines and dryers are ready to suit your everyday needs. Frigidaire products are perfectly suited for residential and commercial needs, with advanced features built into their appliances, such as changing drawer configurations to organize them as per your desire, stainless steel exteriors to repel stains and grease, and shelving configurations to organize your food in a smarter way. It not only enhance your lifestyle with hygienic cooling system but also adds up into the beauty of your kitchen.
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR REFRIGERATORS BE FACING?
- Varying temperatures or it stop cooling, it is because of the clogged coils which results in the poor cooling of your refrigerator.
- Making noises, it is because the compressor refrigerant stream or the run of the oil in the compressor.
- Freezer door pop open when you close the refrigerator.
- Water leakage from your refrigerator is because of the clogged defrost drain, or a freezing one. If the defrost channel freezes, then defrost water will run-off the drain and leak down to the foot of the refrigerator.
- Ice maker stops making ice, the reason behind is that your refrigerator’s water inlet valve gets defective or lacking insufficient pressure as a result the ice maker shortages its function.
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR COOKTOP BE FACING?
- Malfunctioning cords, faulty wiring or a tripped or fused circuit.
- They can also have loose heating elements which may cause some burners to heat and some to fail heating.
- Mostly there is irregular heating leading to ineffective cooking.
- A malfunctioning infinite switch may allow the stovetop to heat its burners at only one temperature. Gas burners may have a gas leakage which is due to a faulty pipe, and is dangerous for you and your home.
- If the flame on your gas stovetop is completely yellow or orange, it means too much oxygen is being supplemented, which requires adjustment. The correct flame color is blue.
- If you have an electric stovetop, you may face problems such as the coil failing to heat properly, damaged coils which may present with swellings, bubbles, or fissures and cracks. Coils may also become loose if larger pots and pans are used on smaller coils, making them lose their position and adjustment and their connections to terminals may be impaired. Faulty ignition switches may arise and with that, the coil may not be able to heat properly to certain levels.
- Unpleasant buzzing or whirring sounds, or noise, may be heard from your induction cooktops.
WHAT PROBLEM MAY YOUR DRYER BE FACING?
- Motor Is Running But the Drum Isn't Spinning , this is caused by a broken belt of your dryer which do not allow your spin to move.
- The dryer gets hot frequently this issue is one of the more serious issues and should be treated on time in order to rescue any hustle.
- Sometimes your dryer stop drying the clothes this issue raised due the clogging of your dryer and need to be cleaned.
- Dryer starts making noise because something has caught into the blower wheel or the blower wheel has turn out to be free. Most of the time your dryer stops working or it doesn’t start properly, this is likely because of the power outlet or your dryer isn’t getting enough power to switch on.
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR WASHING MACHINE BE FACING?
- Washing machine stop spinning; there are numerous reasons behind this flaw such as a blocked machine filter.
- Washing machine starts vibrating or shaking; this may cause due to the damage of the suspension spin as it helps to absorb the movement of the washer tub.
- Pressure switch closes the inlet valve water power once the appropriate water level is reached. If a pressure switch misses the mark, the water inlet controller will keep on filling the washing machine tub with water, causing it to overflow.
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR DISHWASHER BE FACING?
- Dishwasher start making noises; the reason is that could have a faulty pump, or merely need to change the wash arm seal or bearing ring.
- The dishwasher won’t drain. In that case you should ponder about modernizing the drain pump or motor, and take a look at blockades for the drain flapper and sole.
- A leaking dishwasher is another difficulty that can be caused by an imperfect pump or pump seal. Dishwasher won’t fill the water and it requires water to function appropriately. Take a look at the water inlet valve, and ponder switching it.
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR STOVE AND RANGES BE FACING?
- the gas burner won't light.
- The stove won't heat and the electric burner won't heat.
- Burners on your stove don't light or the oven isn't heating.
- Electric stove using too much power.
- Gas ranges lacking proper supply of gas.
- Stove or range stop turning on (one major reason is the deposit of dirt).
WHAT PROBLEMS MAY YOUR OVEN BE FACING?
- Heats up too much.
- The operating buttons get heat up with the inside temperature.
- The door of the oven gets cracked.
- The door won’t close tightly.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair will assist you in repairing this very important appliance in your home. We provide expert knowledge and training to our technicians to help you overcome the mishaps and malfunctioning that are common to home cooktops, ovens, stoves and ranges. Our services are easily available, and our 24-hour booking service allows you to book an appointment at your convenience. We also provide you with a detailed account of the problem you face with your appliance, and an explanation of its repair, so that you know exactly what you are paying for. Visit us at http://gsappliancerepairnyc.com/, and be assured you are in good hands.