Frigidaire is dedicated to producing high-quality, easy to use and energy efficient kitchen and laundry appliances. It provides a thorough line of outstanding dishwashers designed and engineered in the US with advanced technology to fit any lifestyle. The elegance and durability of Frigidaire dishwashers makes it one of the most sought after brands in the country.
Dishwashers are an important appliance in any kitchen, most especially when you have a family. Should your dishwasher break down, Global Solutions Appliance Repair won’t make you go through the hurdle alone. We are experts at fixing and servicing Frigidaire dishwashers.
Frigidaire has different types of dishwashers such as Countertop, Portable Dishwashers and Built-In Dishwashers, featuring:
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- OrbitPower Wash Technology provides a powerful clean with 4 times better wash coverage.
- PowerBright™ LED Floor Light notifies you when the cycle is complete.
- Large capacity rack that allows you to wash multiple place settings in just one load.
- Adjustable racks allow you to fit tall or odd shaped items - Durable Stemware Holders to secure glasses and tines that fold-down and allow you to fit in large items like pots and pans.
- Quiet and powerful cleaning with a noise insulation system that reduces noise.
- Effortless™ Dry technology makes it possible to move your clean dishes straight to your cabinets.
- DishSense™ Technology adjusts cycle time automatically depending on how much cleaning your dishes need.
- Dishwasher can be set in advance by the in-built delay start. It can be set to run an hour to 24 hours in advance.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified.
- NSF® Certified which means it has a sanitize cycle that removes 99.9% of household bacteria.
Common Dishwasher problems
- Dishwasher doesn’t clean well enough - dishes come out spotty.
- Dishwasher may not drain or is leaking.
- Dishwasher may smell unpleasant and this smell might settle on your dishes.
- Dishwasher may not start.
- Dishwasher hums and then turns off.
- Dishwasher door may not latch.
- Dishes may not dry properly.
- Wash cycles run too long.
If you make an effort to clean your dishwasher regularly, it can help the dishwasher to run smoothly for years, and can provide you with sparkling dishes after every wash. Since cleaning is the best form of maintenance, here are some maintenance tips and all you need is baking soda, white vinegar, a measuring cup, dish soap and a toothbrush.
- Clean your dishwasher filter with warm, soapy water. You can scrub gently with a toothbrush (your filter is fragile) If you notice any food particles that are still on it.
- Deodorize your dishwasher by Pouring a cup of vinegar into the bottom of the empty dishwasher and then run the heavy clean cycle.
- Sprinkle baking soda (1 cup) into the dishwasher and leave it for the whole night for deodorizing. In the morning run an empty cycle.
- Using a toothbrush, gently scrub areas that remained dirty after the wash.
Dishwashers provide you and your family with an unparalleled convenience, as it cleans your dirty dishes while you sit back and relax. However, a poorly running or a broken-down dishwasher is anything but convenient. A variety of issues may keep your dishwasher from working its best. from leaving spots on plates to water leakage and other dishwasher problems. Don’t let your malfunctioning dishwasher get you down, that's what Global Solutions Appliance Repair are here for. Our expert technicians are always ready to help you identify the issue and find the best solution. No matter the problem, our experienced factory trained technicians will quickly have your dishwasher back up and running.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair service is your best, most-trusted option for a quality, fast dishwasher repair and maintenance.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area