GE is a dominant name in the industry with a trademark of quality. It became the first to introduce bright, bold color options. GE is leader in innovation with dishwashers that offers water flexibility and intuitive controls for personal preference. Best known for transforming imagination into exceptional product with sophisticated styling and craftsmanship, GE dishwashers have innovative features such as:
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- Ultimate and deep cleaning is achieved by the advanced wash system. Over 140 powerful cleaning jets covering all corners of the dishwasher ensures all foods stuck on dishes is blast away to achieve spotless cleaning.
- Tall glassware and plates can be easily accommodated by quickly adjusting the upper rack few inches up or down. You can also create room in the bottom rack for cookie sheets and large patters.
- Dishes dry efficiently and quickly with the hidden vent with a fan dry that extracts moisture from the interior.
- NSF (National Science Foundation) certified.
- Various wash options such as delay start, steam PreWash, wash TempBoost, heated dry and so on.
- Additional third rack positioned across the top of the machine for cleaning flatware such as knives, spoons and other small utensils.
- Two dedicated jets integrated on the upper rack called Bottle Jets, exposes hard-to-reach areas inside tall items and clean them effectively.
- Food particles are pulverized by the Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer consistently clean and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
Common dishwasher problems
- Glasses come out white or cloudy.
- Dishwasher is leaking.
- Dishwasher won’t fill with water.
- Wash cycle takes too long or doesn’t complete.
- Racks won’t roll out.
- Dishwasher won’t use detergent.
- Dishwasher smells bad.
- Your dishwasher door won’t latch.
- Dishes won't dry properly.
- Dishwashers stopped draining or drain really slowly.
- Dishwasher stuck on one cycle and won’t shift to the next.
How to make your dishwasher clean more effectively
When using your dishwasher, here are some tips for sparkling clean dishes:
- Rinse all the food off your dishes before placing them in the dishwasher and use only warm water without soap, when rinsing. This is because the food left on your dishes, usually ends up clogging the drain lines, spray arms and pumps.
- Never overload your dishwasher. Let there be some room for water to get to the dishes from the spray arms.
- Avoid putting tall and large items in some dishwashers. These items should be washed separately by hand in the sink, the old-fashioned way. This items includes pans, skillets and pots. This is because spray arms may be blocked from turning by these objects.
- Make sure the opening in the center of the lower rack is not covered for users that have their lower spray arm connected to a pop-up tower. The top rack won’t get cleaned If there is anything leaning on or covering this area.
- Excess detergent should not be used. Only the first cup should be completely full. Using the second cup is not necessary; Even if you need to put detergent into it, just fill it halfway. This enables the dishwasher enough time to rinse out all the soap before the end of the cycle.
- Clean your dishwasher at least once a month.
At times, owners wonder why there are spots as heavy as a new snowfall on their dishes after washing. Our trained technicians are experts and experienced in dealing with this kind of problems of GE dishwashers. Why not save yourself a lot of hassle, time and money, and just call Global Solutions Appliance Repair service as you notice an issue with your dishwasher. We offer quality dishwasher repair service at a very affordable rate. Our service is quick and absolutely flawless. Give us a call today and we will restore your priceless dishwasher to its best.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area