All GE cloths care appliances possess some common qualities such as spacious stainless steel interiors. The dryers are designed for convenience, reliability and speedy performance. GE dryers are the best you can get due to features such as;
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- The interior is designed for durability by Smooth stainless steel which prevents rust and protects clothes.
- The special Dewrinkle Option makes sure your cloths are not wrinkled and are ready to wear soon as leaving the dryer.
- The dryer antibacterial feature minimizes about 99.9% of some types of bacteria and is certified by the NSF (National Science Foundation).
- Heavily soiled work clothes are cleaned easily with the Gentlest Agitation™ function and the option is also effectively gentle for your delicates.
- No over drying or under drying thanks to the Sensor Dry option. Moisture sensor bars and electronic controls are used for better detection of the clothes' moisture content.
- GE’s dryers come with auto balance suspension system to enhance the stability when handling the heaviest of loads.
- GE dryers are equipped with easy to use controls with cycle status lights. The cycle selection is simplified and the selector knob is easy to turn in both directions.
- Air temperature is monitored by the Auto Dry system. The dryer immediately stops producing heat when the proper temperature is reached.
- The majority of the dryers are ENERGY STAR rated. That means they use less energy which amounts to lower utility bills.
- Dependability as well as a long-lasting dryer is guaranteed thanks to the DuraDrum feature.
- Quiet-by-Design feature reduces the noise along the front of the cabinet, thereby minimizing overall operating sounds, such as rattling buckles and buttons.
Your dryer can encounter many problems with time. Here are few of them;
- Drum spins but there is no heat
- Dryer won't work at all
- Dryer drum does not tumble
- Dryer is very noisy
- Clothes are taking too long to dry
- Dryer getting too hot
- Clothes are wrinkled after drying
- Clothes are still cold and damp
- Motor is running but the drum isn't spinning
Cleaning and maintenance of the dryer should be on a routine basis in order for the dryer to perform efficiently.
- Empty lint trap after each load in order to enhance proper airflow.
- Remove lint from the inside of the lint trap section using a lint brush or a vacuum.
- At least once a year, remove the lint trap and wash it thoroughly. Set it on a towel and allow it to dry completely before inserting it back into the dryer.
- Check the outside vent regularly and remove any debris or lint.
- Make sure your dryer is placed on level ground.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair is committed to help. We will ensure your appliances are performing with optimal efficiency and we will help you get back to your routine as fast as possible. Our technicians always use genuine GE dryer spare Parts, which guarantees a proper repair job and no recurrence of the problem. As soon as you start experiencing issues with your dryer, give us a call to prevent further deterioration. With unrivaled professionalism, our skilled and experienced staff will make your day a better one. Join our ever-multiplying customer pool, and be happy that you did.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area