LG is known to produce various selections of innovative dryers, sleek and stylishly designed and for making life good. All your clothes are handled with extreme care when you choose an LG dryer. Whether your preference is electric or gas, LG has the options that perfectly suit your drying needs. Dryers from LG offers many innovative features, including:
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- TurboSteam™ option totally removes the odors and reduces wrinkles and hanger bumps right in the dryer, in a matter of minutes.
- LG EasyLoad™ handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- SteamFresh™ Cycle effectively refreshes and reduces wrinkles in a single dryer cycle.
- SteamSanitary™ Cycle allows you to clean throw pillows or children’s toys. The non-washable marked items are safely sanitized by steam.
- Sensor Dry system adjusts the cycle drying times based on measured moisture levels to ensure you get perfect drying every time.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- EasyLoad™ Door option opens in such a way that loaded wet clothes swing to the side for easy unloading.
- NeverRust Stainless Dry allow clothes to dry delicately and effectively without excessive wear and tear.
- FlowSense Duct Clogging Sensor notifies you when it is time to clean the ducts, making sure your dryer is well maintained and always runs with optimal efficiency.
Common dryer problems
There are many things that can go wrong with your dryer, some of them include;
- Dryer won't work at all.
- Motor is running but the drum is not spinning.
- Drum is spinning but there’s no heat.
- Drum does not tumble.
- Dryer is very noisy.
- Clothes take too long to dry.
- Dryer getting too hot.
- Clothes are wrinkled after drying.
- Clothes are still cold and damp after drying.
Cleaning and maintenance of your dryer should be on a routine basis in order for the dryer performance to be efficient:
- After each load, empty the lint trap to enhance proper airflow of heat.
- At least once a year, remove the lint trap and wash it, unclog the holes with a soft brush using mild detergent or soap. Let the lint trap dry completely before inserting it back into the dryer.
- Make sure your dryer is balanced (leveled). Uneven balance may cause the rotating parts of the dryer wear out faster.
- Check the outside vent regularly and remove and clean any debris or lint. Always make sure to clean around the hinges to allow proper airflow and ventilation.
There is no reason to worry if you experience issues with your LG dryer, Global Solutions Appliance Repair will handle it for you. Just give us a call.
Our technicians are factory trained and are always updated on developments and innovations with LG products, so we are never caught off guard. Our team works diligently to exceed your expectations. We are always available, anytime of the day. Give us a call today and experience the best dryer repair service.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area