LG refrigerators are manufactured with sleek designs, full of innovative features that keep your food, beverages and vegetables in safe hands. LG has a number of unique features that make their line of products work perfectly. Refrigerator types includes Over/Under refrigerators, Bottom freezer refrigerators, French door, Side by side and so on. Here are just a few of the features you may want to make sure are on your LG refrigerator:
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- An impeccable exterior design is achieved by textured steel, scratch-resistant finish which enhances the minimalistic style to the fullest.
- Custom Chill™ Pantry provides a big versatile pantry with various temperature settings that can be used for storing a wide range of foods.
- InstaView™ Door-in-Door® features mirrored glass panels which abeles you to see into the inside compartments without opening the doors. This helps reduce cold air loss which keeps food fresh for longer.
- LG has vents on every refrigerator shelf, thanks to the Multi-Air flow system, which evenly disperses cool air throughout all parts of the fridge, preventing 'hot spots'.
- Glide N’ Serve™ drawers hold full size fruits and vegetables for easy access.
- SpacePlus™ Ice System in-Door is an ice maker system embedded in the freezer, occupying only a small storage space. Even though it doesn't hold a huge amount of ice, the ice is produced much faster.
- The interior is illuminated by crisp and clean LED lights which add a signature brightness that a typical bulb doesn't.
- The majority of LG refrigerators are Energy Star certified. They run on 15% less energy than the average energy allowed by federal standards.
- Glass shelves in the refrigerators and the freezers, that are both spill safe and slide out for easy cleaning.
- LoDecibel™ feature reduces noise to the minimum, making it the quietest refrigerator you’ve ever owned.
- FRESHShield cooling system and the FRESHGuard wall features allow for cold air to properly circulate and prevent it from escaping.
- LUMIShelf lights up the shelves in order to conveniently see all that is in your refrigerator.
COMMON REFRIGERATOR PROBLEMS
- Refrigerator’s defrost drain may clog.
- Refrigerator may not cool properly.
- Refrigerator’s water or ice dispenser may not be working.
- Refrigerator door won’t close properly.
- Refrigerator may not defrost.
- Refrigerator is noisy.
How to clean your refrigerator
There is a need to maintain your refrigerator regularly in order to get the best out of it, that is simply done by cleaning it. Follow these tips on how to properly clean your refrigerator:
- Unplug the fridge and remove everything from it. Dispose, recycle, or compost old and expired food items.
- Remove all the shelves and drawers inside your refrigerator and wash them in warm, soapy water. Then, let them air dry.
- Gently clean the inside of the fridge by spraying every internal part of it with a multipurpose cleaner. Remove sticky spills with a non-abrasive sponge and use an old tooth brush to get into crevices.
- Wipe the refrigerator exterior with a damp cloth soaked in clean, soapy water. Dry with a microfiber cloth, dish towel and paper towel.
- A stainless-steel refrigerator should be cleaned using a special stainless steel cleaner. Make sure to dry in the direction of the grain, to prevent streaking.
- If there is a bad odor coming from the fridge, get rid of it by using a mixture of baking soda and warm water to clean with, or other odor removals such as coffee grounds and activated charcoal.
- Plug the fridge back in.
Repairing an older refrigerator is always advised because they are made with better quality and are less complicated compared to new ones, therefore more durable. New refrigerators are far more prone to breakdowns since they are made with cheaper metals and composites. Fixing your refrigerator will save you money.
Our team is trained in LG refrigerator repair. Choose Global Solutions Appliance Repair to help fix your precious appliances at your convenience. You can book our service when it is suitable for you, as we have a working team around the clock. We are easily available with just a click of a button.
Our trained technicians will give you a detailed account of the problem and how to fix it, so you know exactly what you are paying for and how much. We promise diligence and quality in our services, there is no room for compromise. Our licensed company strives for excellence and professionalism, giving you nothing to worry about. You are in good hands!
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area