LG designed washing machines come in different colors with user-friendly control panels, as well as the options and performance that meets your requirements. LG washing machines come in varying capacities, whatever your preference is you can be assured LG has the washer that fit your lifestyle and laundry loads. LG washing machine models are designed to be water and energy efficient so LG makes life good to you.
LG washing machines are categorized into Front Load, Top load, Compact Load, TWIN Load Washers and LG SideKick™ Pedestal Washers.
The washing machines offer the latest cutting edge technology, innovation and dependability. LG’s washing machines offer features like:
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- TrueBalance - The unique technology provides quiet but powerful performance by reducing noise and vibration.
- Direct Drive motors - Fewer moving parts to make the washer last longer.
- 6 Motion technology - Combines up to six wash programs in order to give you the best cleaning experience.
- TurboWash technology - This revolutionary technology provides the fastest cycle time in the industry. It saves the user 20 minutes on each cycle.
- TubFresh technology - helps to maintain the freshness of your washer. The technology offers a feature that cleans the wash tub and spinning it dry.
Other unique but optional embedded features include:
- LG SideKick™
- Compatible WiFi
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Washing Machine Maintenance
Adequate maintenance is essential for your washing machine to make it work for years. The result of your wash can be affected if your washing machine is not properly maintained. Here are few maintenance tips:
- Do not overload the washer - Overloading will throw your washing machine off balance and will surely lead to problems.
- Inspect the hoses - Check the washer’s water hoses for signs of weakening or wear several times a year.
- Prevent flood damage either by installing water shutoff systems or overflow pan.
- Use the appropriate amount of detergent specified by the manufacturer.
- Keep it level – If not leveled, the machine will not be balanced thereby vibrating the floor and walls of your laundry room.
- Clean the inside monthly to keep the washer free of odor caused by residue and will make sure your washer will continue to work efficiently.
- Clean out the fabric softener dispenser with a damp cloth and hot water periodically.
- Use touch-up paint to take care of gashes and scrapes for rusting prevention.
Common Washing Machine Problems
LG washing machines are programmed to show an error code if the problem is associated with hardware failures or related to water level issues. For instance, if you see an SE code it means there is a problem with the motor of the front load washer.
Other problems usually encountered includes:
- Washing machine making loud noises.
- Washing machine won't agitate.
- Washing machine won't spin.
- Washing machine is vibrating or shaking.
- Washing machine fills slowly.
- Washing machine is leaking water.
- Washing machine won't drain.
- Washing machine may overflow.
- Washed clothes having unusual odor.
- Washing machine refuses to start.
- Washing machine door or lid won't lock.
- Washing machine stops mid cycle.
- Washing machine may experience motor failure.
We all have an easier life with a washing machine at home, unfortunately, sooner or later we are all faced with a washing machine repair need. If you encounter any problems with your washing machine, contact Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC and let professionals handle it for you. Our highly skilled and qualified network of appliance repair technicians is always ready to be at your service effectively and efficiently.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area