It is indeed so aggravating when the oven you solely depend on every single day, all of a sudden stop working. You won’t be able to cook and bake, especially if you have a family; it is a huge inconvenience. You don’t have to eat out, Global Solutions Appliance Repair are known for our rapid response. We are a well-known oven repair company in Brooklyn and its environs. Just contact us and we will have it serviced as soon as possible. Our experienced technicians will have your oven up and running in no time.
We provide same-day service to Brooklyn residents. We boast in well trained and certified technicians who are equally knowledgeable and experienced in repairing any make and model of ovens such as; Frigidaire, Electrolux, Frigidaire, General Electric, Miele, Avanti, Bosch, Magic Chef, Maytag, Amana, Asko, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Thermador, Amana, KitchenAid, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, LG.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR OVEN
Maintenance is the most important part of keeping your appliance working in best possible way, and a routine inspection is a smart move:
- Keeping the interior of your oven clean will go a long way in helping to maximize its functionality.
- Clean your oven after each use to avoid this. you can refer to your owner’s manual if you are not sure of the cleaning methods.
- The door seal should be installed correctly to prevent loss of heat. Heat loss will cause the cooking to take longer and can also increase your utility bill significantly.
- Make sure your oven temperature is consistent. Getting an oven thermometer can help you accurately know if your oven is heating properly.
- Operating on reduced power can result in poor performance. Make sure you follow manufacturer’s rating.
- Do not place the oven where there is an obstacle blocking the airflow around the blower motor.
- Airflow reduction through the entire oven results in poor performance.
- In order to reduce damage and rusting, try to avoid too much moisture inside the oven. Exposing your oven to too much water, may cause permanent damage.
COMMON OVEN PROBLEMS
- Here are some of the most common stove and oven repair calls we handle:
- Oven does not turn on.
- Oven cooks at higher temperature than the temperature set.
- Self-clean does not work.
- Oven door gets extremely hot or will not open.
- Oven is overheating.
- Broken baking or broiling element.
- Light will not come on or will not stay on.
- Oven does not heat up or heating too slowly.
- Electronic control board issues.
- Door won’t open after self-cleaning.
- Oven bake light comes on but does not heat.
Area we service
Today’s ovens are fancier and have more complicated panels compared to old ones therefore it requires well trained professionals to fix it. There is no oven that the Global Solutions Appliance Repair technicians can’t fix, from the oldest models to the newest techs. Our highly-trained oven engineers have first-hand experience in the repair of ovens. We are well known and trusted with reputable service in Brooklyn and its surrounding. We are fully equipped with a wide variety of oven spare parts, which gives us high chances to complete most repairs on a single visit. We work at the large area of Brooklyn including Stuyvesant Heights, Bedford, Clinton Hill, Fort Greene, DUMBO, Vinegar Hill, Navy Yard, Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Prospect Heights, Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Columbia Waterfront, Carroll Gardens, Gowanus, Shape 16, Greenpoint, Williamsburg – Northside, Williamsburg - South Side, East Williamsburg, Bushwick, Brownsville, Crown Heights, Park Slope, Prospect-Lefferts Gardens, South Slope, Windsor Terrace, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Fort Hamilton, Dyker Heights, Kensington, Borough Park, Ditmas Park, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst, Mapleton, Flatbush, East Flatbush, Sheapshead Bay, Gravesend, Midwood, Marine Park, Gerritsen Beach, Mill Basin, Bergen Beach, Flatlands, Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach, Coney Island, Sea Gate, Canarsie, Starrett City, New Lots, East New York, Cypress Hills, City Line, Spring Creek, Weeksville, Ocean Heights.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair is dedicated to serving the people of Brooklyn. Our payment terms are flexible and our bill will be explained to you before we start the repair. Whenever you need an oven repair in the Brooklyn area, give us a call and we’ll surpass your expectations.