Cooking activities come to an abrupt end when the oven that you depend on everyday stops working. You are not able to cook or bake for yourself and for your family and this is a huge inconvenience, not to mention, you tend to spend more money if you are buying food outside. But not to worry! You don’t have to fret over this as we here at Global Solutions Appliance Repair are available for you and we will provide an excellent repair service for you in a flash.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
How to maintain your oven
The most important part of keeping your oven working perfectly is to maintain it, as periodically checking for faults will be in your favor in the long run.
- Make sure to keep the interior of the oven clean after use; if you don’t know how to go about it, you can read the owner manual.
- To prevent food from taking a long time to cook, check if the door seal is installed properly to make sure there is no loss of heat, this will also and also decrease your utility bill.
- Make sure your oven temperature is consistent. Getting an oven thermometer can help you in accurately knowing if your oven is heating properly.
- Operating on reduced power can result in poor performance. Make sure you follow manufacturer’s rating.
- Do not place the oven where there is an obstacle blocking the airflow around the blower motor. Airflow reduction through the entire oven results in poor performance.
- Avoid too much moisture within the oven to reduce damage and rusting. If you expose the oven to too much water, you may possibly cause permanent damage.
Common oven problems you may encounter
- The oven does not heat up: This does not mean that the oven is dead. If the fan is running and the thermostat light is showing but there is no heat, these types of problems are straight forward to test and to replace.
- The oven overheats: This is normally caused by the thermostat failure as it is not able to regulate the heat.
- The oven door is not closing properly: This can be caused by faulty hinges or the hinge runners. What usually occur is that the hinge runners go faulty causing the hinges to run off track and this puts more strain on the hinges and they cannot cope, resulting in them breaking.
- The oven is burning the food at either side: This can be caused by a faulty door seal, when the oven is a few years old or by the door not closing as it should be because of the hinges. For new appliances, the problem will be from poor installation with inadequate ventilation and some other factors in the kitchen like poor quality kitchen cabinetry.
- The oven door fell off: This occurs by a problem with the hinge and when no proper care is taken.
- The oven cuts out after it’s on for a while: This is most likely an overheating problem caused by a problematic thermostat or faulty safety thermostat and it can also be caused by a cooling fan problem.
Trying to repair your oven yourself is extremely dangerous and may put your family and yourself in harm’s way. You can contact us at Global Solution Appliance Repair and we will send our experienced technicians to you, rest assure that our service is much safer than you doing it yourself.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair is well known in NYC for providing professional, quick and effective service. Our technicians are friendly and courteous and we always treat customers with honesty and dignity. If you have the slightest complaint about your unit’s performance, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to prevent further deterioration.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area