Refrigerators, as well as freezers, provide lasting cold storage, with shelves and drawers dedicated to accommodate any intended item on your grocery list. It allows owners to store foods for days before consumption. Dairy products, eggs, fresh meats and vegetables can be stored without spoilage. We so depend on refrigerators that even a day without them will be a total chaos. Unfortunately, we all know nothing is designed to last eternity, which means you may experience some faults in your refrigeration system over time. Global Solutions Appliance Repair technicians are experts in identifying any problems your refrigerator may encounter. Our certified repair technicians will provide the best, most efficient and reliable service available.
A refrigerator is the most sophisticated food preservation system in the world; you are at liberty to choose any brand and type you desire, be it a French door refrigerator, Bottom refrigerator or Side by Side refrigerator.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
ommon refrigerator problems you may encounter
- Refrigerator not cooling.
- Refrigerator water dispenser not working.
- Refrigerator ice maker not working.
- Refrigerator ice dispenser not working.
- Refrigerator defrosts drain is clogged.
- Freezer is cold but refrigerator is warm.
- Refrigerator is not cooling.
- Refrigerator not defrosting.
- Refrigerator is noisy or loud.
- Refrigerator is not getting cold enough.
- Refrigerator is constantly running.
- Refrigerator is leaking.
- Ice dispenser intermittently working.
- Refrigerator compressor would not shut off.
- Condensation inside the refrigerator.
- Ice maker overflowing.
We at Global solutions Appliance Repair emphasize refrigerator repair over the purchase of new ones because older equipment is usually made with better parts. Today’s newer appliances have more complicated systems and are at risk for costly damages, even when they are not being used, because of their complicated technologies. In result, the repairs are more expensive. A new refrigerator may not fit into the old space, that will raise the spending cost as you will need to reconfigure your kitchen to suit the new unit. Repairing your refrigerator will generally save you money and stress than getting a new one.
Refrigerator Maintenance Tips
There are a few things that you can do in order to reduce damage. Some of them include;
- Clean the condenser coils twice a year.
- Inspect the door seals if they are properly closed. Clean and replace them as needed.
- Keep the temperature of the freezer at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and that of the refrigerator within 36 and 40 degrees.
- To save energy, If your freezer is mostly empty, fill up the spaces. You can use containers full of water. Higher energy is required to cool a larger space than a smaller one.
- Defrost your refrigerator regularly.
- Clean the interior once a week using a cloth damped in warm water, to remove crumbs and spills from the shelves and the walls.
- Replace the filter inside the water filtration system every six months.
We service all brands
We boast of well trained and certified technicians who are equally knowledgeable and experienced in repairing any make and model of refrigerators such as; Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Sub-zero, Wolf, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and much more.
What you can expect from our service
- Punctuality. If we give you a certain time, expect us to be there.
- Efficiency. Our technicians are trained experts on a variety of technical issues your refrigerator may cause you.
- Not only do we provide you with a full detailed account of the problem, but we also explain our fees, so you’ll never be taken off-guard.
- We are available throughout the day, so book us at your convenience.
- Trust that we have the correct solutions. We always do.
Call Global Solutions Appliance Repair for your refrigerator repair needs. We promise to repair and keep your refrigerator running flawlessly with our certified staff in addition to our uncompetitive prices.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area