Samsung dryers are elegantly designed with durable parts. They are effective, functional and smart. Dry your clothes at any time of the day, under any weather condition with Samsung dryers, that deliver the best solutions for any kind and any texture of cloth. Unfortunately, electrical appliances sometimes break, and even a Samsung dryer might. If you are having issues with your dryer and don't know who you can trust to repair it for you, Global solutions Appliance Repair specializes in Samsung dryers repair among other appliances. Our dependable and committed staff will ensure your Samsung dryer will get back to performing optimally almost immediately.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Samsung have different models of front load and top load dryers which are either electric or gas powered and are equipped with signature features such as;
- Advanced Eco-friendly and energy-efficient technology.
- Odors, wrinkles, and bacteria are removed with powerful Multi-Steam™ technology. This drastically reduces ironing time.
- Duct blockages are easily detected with the help of the improved Samsung Vent Sensor.
- Air Turbo drying system helps reduce drying time.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity is available in recent models, which allows you to control and monitor your dryer remotely, from anywhere, using your mobile devices.
- Stainless Steel enhances durability and prevents scratches from metal zippers.
- Flexible drying options give you the opportunity to customize every load cycle, depending on your specific needs.
- SensorDry technology and moisture sensors automatically turn off the dryer when clothes are dry, therefore protect your laundry from heat damages.
How to clean and maintain your dryer
Your dryer must be maintained and cleaned regularly to keep it at top notch performance and safe to use. As clothes are drying, they produce lint, which remains in different parts of the dryer. If this lint is not removed regularly, it will degrade the outcome quality and performance of the dryer. Lint that builds up in the vent will decrease your dryer's airflow which can lead to fire outbreak where the motor burns out as a result of increased drying temperature. Proper maintenance minimizes inconvenience and helps them last longer.
- To begin the cleaning and maintenance process, you are required to remove the lint trap first. Use a soft-bristled brush with a mild soap or detergent to gently scrub the lint trap of any lint or dust. Make sure the tray is well dried before you place it back into the dryer. A wet tray could end up causing an electrical fire. Washing out your lint trap is recommended at least once a year, or whenever you feel your dryer needs it.
- Use a vacuum to clean your dryer. Vacuum the inside of the lint trap using one of the small attachments that come with it. You must get rid of stray lint and clumps hanging around the dryer in order for it to work efficiently. Lint brush can also be used to achieve the same effect if need be. Vacuuming the inside of your vent piping is also important. Remove the vent piping that links your dryer to the wall and use the small attachment that comes with your vacuum to suck out the inside of the pipe, to get rid of old lint and debris.
- Use the opportunity to clean up the surrounding wall and floor to get rid of dust and lint by wiping them with a wet rag before returning the dryer back to its initial position in your laundry room. Do not forget to reattach the vent piping to your wall and dryer.
- Make sure that the dryer is leveled out after placing it. If it is not balanced correctly, this could cause some of the rotating parts to wear out prematurely.
Common dryer problems
- Dryer refuses to start.
- Dryer stopped spinning mid-cycle.
- Dryer won't stop.
- Dryer runs for the complete cycle, but no heat comes out.
- Dryer won't dry clothes properly.
- Dryer is getting too hot.
- Dryer makes loud noises.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair technicians are always on the lookout for latest technologies, thereby updating their skills to ensure we deliver the best service. A dryer is one of the appliances most prone to cause a fire, therefore extreme care should be taken when repairs are required. Call Global Solutions Appliance Repair for your dryer repair needs, as we deliver nothing but the best and our team of highly qualified professionals, with years of experience, will make sure that your dryer will be up and running again before you know it.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area