Samsung washing machines feature an ergonomic, elegant and efficient design, packed with innovations to make washing outstandingly smart and fast. Superior cleaning is ascertained with Samsung washing machines that are equipped with innovative technology which helps protect delicate fabrics from friction damages. Washing machines are essential for most households. Your day-to-day life can be significantly affected by the breakage of your washer. You don’t need to spend an excessive amount of money getting a new unit when it can be easy and affordable to fix. We understand the frustration associated with a broken washer and we are dedicated to provide you with an immediate, efficient repair service.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- Air Turbo Drying systems that practically dry your clothing straight from the washer using the power of the wind.
- VRT Plus™’s 3-Dimensional Vibration Sensor minimizes noise and vibration by keeping the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds.
- Samsung washers are equipped with Magic Filter technology that provides powerful lint trapping for extremely cleaner cloths.
- The Diamond Drum™ technology creates the perfect environment for a gentle yet effective wash, keeping fabrics safe from snags.
- Eco Tub clean technology ensures your washer stays fresh without the use of harsh chemicals.
- The revolutionary double Storm technology ensures clothes are spotlessly clean without the rough tangling and abrasions of a typical washer.
- Easy to monitor water level as the water tank can be easily read from the outside.
- An internal light inside the drum for better illumination.
- EZ Wash Tray™ brings versatility and convenience with easy handling of multiple laundry tasks.
- Eco Bubble™ technology ensures that a huge amount of energy is saved while washing large loads.
- Multi-Steam™ technology reduce wrinkles, bacteria, odors and static with powerful and flexible steam options.
- Regularly check your washer’s water hoses for signs of wear or weakness and for small leaks and drips.
- Prevent flood damage by installing a water shutoff system or a washing machine overflow pan.
- Don’t overload your machine. Follow the manual instructions for the suitable loading size.
- Keep the machine leveled to avoid less serious vibrations.
- Use the appropriate amount of detergent.
- Clean the inside once a month if it doesn’t have self-clean technology.
- Polish the outside of your machine. Detergent, stain remover and fabric softener spills dry out, causing a sticky mess.
- Using touch-up paint - Take care of scrapes or gashes in order to prevent rusting.
- Take your cloths out of the machine as soon as the cycle ends. Letting the damp clothes sit provides an ideal breeding environment for mold and moldy smells.
- Regularly clean out the washer’s door rubber seal with a solution of water and vinegar.
- Always select the appropriate spin speed for the specific load size in order prevent wear and tear on the inner parts of the machine.
Common washing machine problems
- Washing machine won’t agitate.
- Cycle light flashes, but machine won’t start.
- Water are not draining.
- Washing machine is leaking water (low water level detected during cycle).
- Spin cycle is banging and making lots of noise.
- Washing machine is making a scraping noise when it agitates.
- Washing machine won’t complete a cycle.
- Washed clothes smell badly.
- Washing machine displaying fault codes.
- Washing machine door or lid won't lock.
More and more homes are trading in their old washing machines for updated, more efficient models. But these modern workhorses are not always perfect, as they tend to break down more easily, compared to the durable old ones. Appliance repairs are nearly inevitable. Whenever your washing machine has any of these problems regardless of the age of the machine, Global Solutions Appliance Repair can handle these tricky issues. Our Factory trained technicians have numerous experience in maintaining and repairing Samsung washing machines.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair provides high quality service at very affordable rates. Same day appointments available, call us today and experience the best.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area