a stove that always works at its best when called upon is the greatest thing in the world. Stove issues always happen at the most inappropriate time. Times like when you are planning a dinner party with a lot of guests and the stove refuse to work properly. We understand that a faulty stove can be a frustrating experience; repairs, that’s what we are good at. Global Solutions Appliance Repair will fix your stove and get you cooking again. We work on both gas and electric stoves. Our experience and expertise give us the advantage in repairing all brands and models from gas burners, sealed glass, electric range tops, built in grillers or hybrid. General stove features;
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- Gas, electric or induction stoves have cooktops in different sizes to suit the layout of your kitchen.
- Stoves provide you with the best cooking experience with their heating control technology which adds required heat to your food for cooking.
- Glass or ceramic touch control makes it very easy to clean.
- Your stove can be controlled and monitor using Wi-Fi connectivity in some brands.
- Extra-large stoves allow you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Various-sized burners are available for every kind of cooking.
- Faster cooking by even heat distribution.
- Stove burner won’t light.
- Noisy burner flame.
- Stove won’t turn on or off.
- Burners spark all the time.
- Smell of gas when using the oven (if you have a gas oven).
- Stove heating element not working.
- Stove surface element won’t turn off.
- Stove burners spark all the time.
- Control knobs and doors are getting excessively hot.
- Burners won’t heat correctly.
How to care for your stove
Cleaning your stove requires the following materials; liquid dish-washing soap, toothbrush or sponge, cleaning rags or towels, stovetop cleaning solution and hot water.
Turn off your stove and allow it to cool down completely before you embark on cleaning it. Clean the control panel of your stove with soap and water with a rag or use a light duty cleaner. Do not use abrasive pads because they can wear off the indicators and if this happens, the whole panel might require replacement.
Remove the burner grates and caps then place them in the sink or wash basin filled with hot water and dish soap. Ensure your burner are submerged completely in hot water and soak them about 10-15 minutes.
Scrub the soaked burner grates with a toothbrush or a sponge. Since they have been soaked for a few minutes, the grime will wipe away fairly easy. Wash the burner caps the same way and rinse the burner grates and caps thoroughly with fresh warm water. Double check you rinse all the soapy residue away. Dry the burner grates and caps with paper towels or a clean cloth, or you can equally set the parts on a mat to dry in open air. Some burners are made of solid metal without coils and not ceramic or glass. You can easily clean these solid burners with a solid surface element cleaner.
Remove large food deposits with a razor scraper, then apply a cooktop cleaner to get rid of the remaining residue using a non-abrasive pad. Apply a coat of cooktop protectant.
Clean Stainless steel tops with degreaser and ensure little water is used when cleaning, especially around the knobs so that water won’t drip down and short out the switches or affect the spark ignition system.
Assemble your stove back when it’s finally dry and start cooking.
Why Global Solutions Appliance Repair
- We are operational 6 days a week including Sundays and work all hours of the day.
- Our charges for the service rendered are reasonable.
- We make sure we clean up after repairs.
- We use original spare parts to repair your faulty stove.
- We repair all types of stoves.
- We do try to provide same day service.
Brands we repair
Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and much more.
Stoves can be expensive but are considered to be an investment these days, as they are very durable and make our lives so much easier. That is why, if something goes wrong with the stove, it is recommended to repair it and not just throw it away and buy a new one. Whenever you need an affordable quality stove repair, we are here for you. Call Global Solutions Appliance Repair today and you’ll be happy that you did.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area