Viking corporation is one of the world leading appliance manufacturing company. Viking offers complete quality premium kitchen appliances for commercial and residential use. With consistent design, performance and durability, Viking is a clear market leader. They offer appliances in various categories such as cooking, outdoor, refrigeration and laundry.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Viking line of refrigerators includes; Side-by-Side Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators, Ice Machines, Bottom Mount Refrigerators and under-counter Refrigerators. They offer features such as:
- Overdrive™ Compressor saves energy and chills food quickly.
- Adaptive defrost control which notifies you when defrost temperature is up.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management.
- Metal door bins provides enduring performance to secure store of heavy items.
- LED Illuminated Bin- Interior enhances visibility for easy scooping.
- Robust DuraHinge™ offers door maximum rotation and durability.
- Humidity Zone™ through moisture-adjustable drawer(s) produce the freshest fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Excess humidity and odor is removed by Odor Eliminator™.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified.
Common refrigerator problems
- Refrigerator ice dispenser not working.
- Refrigerator makes bizarre or loud noises.
- Refrigerator’s defrost drain is clogged.
- Refrigerator’s water dispenser not working.
- Refrigerator freezer is cold but the refrigerator is warm.
- Refrigerator is not cooling.
- Refrigerator not getting cold enough.
It includes Freestanding Rangetops, Induction Cooktops, Gas Cooktops, Electric Radiant Cooktops and Electric cooktops, featuring:
- Easy clean up with permanently Sealed Burners that prevents spills from entering the burner.
- Multiple burners can be utilized with heavy-duty continuous grate surface.
- MagneQuick™ Induction elements aid conversion of electricity to a magnetic field and transforms the pan instantly into the heat source.
- Signature Viking blue CoolLit™ LED Lights illuminates cooking zones while in use.
- TransMetallic™ Ceramic makes the surface wear resistant, durable and easy to clean.
- VariSimmer™ Setting on burners offers even simmering at the exact low cooking temperatures.
- Automatic ignition/re-ignition of the burners is provided by the exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System.
- SoftLit™ LED Lights illuminate the knobs and the control panel.
Common cooktop and range top problems
- The gas burner on the gas range won't light.
- An electric range burner won't heat.
- The igniter on cooktop making continuous clicking noise.
- Flames go off on the gas cooktop immediately as knobs are released.
- Burners click continuously when on low.
- Indicator light won’t light up to show if the element is hot or not.
- One or many burners on the electric cooktop are not working.
- Uneven cooking.
- The burner won’t turn on or off.
- Self-cleansing problem.
- The burner sparks often.
- Multi-level washing with multiple spray arms to ensure completely clean dishes.
- Clean water circulation to remove even the smallest particles by the triple filtration system.
- The hardness of the water is countered by Optional Water Softener.
- Turbo Fan circulates air for the best drying outcome.
- foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots and other uniquely sized items in the racks.
Common dishwasher problems
- Dishwasher doesn’t clean well enough.
- Dishwasher is noisy.
- Dishwasher may be leaking.
- Dishwasher may not start.
- Dishwasher may not fill with water or it may not stop filling.
- Dishwasher leaves spots on dishes.
Includes French-Door ovens and Turbochef Oven, featuring:
- Easy to operate and clean.
- Multifunctional digital/analog TimePiece™ clock.
- Balanced airflow by exclusive ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle to ensure even distribution of heat.
- VariSimmer™ setting provides even simmering on all burners at a precise cooking temperature.
- Food preservation is enhanced by Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier which eliminates odors, molds and airborne bacteria.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks extend easily to hold heavy items on any rack level.
- Quick preheat with Rapid Ready™ Preheat System.
Common oven problems
- Oven won’t turn on or off.
- Irregular heat distribution.
- No power supplied to the oven.
- Power supplied but the oven is not hot enough.
- Oven door won’t shut properly or has fallen off.
- Power supplied to the grill but it does not heat up.
- Food burns in the oven due to excessive heat.
- Control knobs and door are getting excessively hot.
Viking appliance repair is now made simple and fast by the experts at Global Solutions Appliance Repair. Our skilled technicians are well trained and provide reliable and convenient service. If you experience any problems with your Viking appliances, trust that we have the correct solutions, that’s what we do. We are available throughout the day, 6 days a week, so book us at your convenience.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area