Viking Professional refrigeration offers cold storage options of various designs and configurations that fit perfectly to any function and style you desire. Viking quality refrigerators as well as freezers provide lasting cold storage, with shelves and drawers dedicated to accommodate all the intended items on your grocery list. However, whenever your Viking refrigerator develops any problems, for example when your refrigerator stopes cooling your favorite foods or stopes producing ice, Global Solutions Appliance Repair technicians are experts in identifying the problems with your Viking appliances and are well trained on finding out the best way to fix them. Our certified repair technicians are factory-trained to provide the best, most efficient and reliable service available for your Viking refrigerator.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Viking refrigerator types includes Side-by-Side Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators, Bottom Mount Refrigerators, All Refrigerators/All Freezers, Ice Machines, Wine Refrigerators, Beverage Refrigerators and Under Counter Refrigerators. These refrigerators are equipped with many outstanding features such as;
- Maximum ice production.
- LED light in the interior provides better visibility for easy grubbing of items.
- Exclusive water quality sensors to detects water conditions.
- Energy Star Rated.
- Robust DuraHinge™ allows optimal door rotation and maximum durability.
- The industry’s best temperature stability technology - Dynamic Cooling Technology™ that enhances rapid cool down.
- Viking Plasmacluster™ Air Purifier that eliminates airborne bacteria and removes odor to enhance food preservation.
- Nano technology inspired Spillproof Plus™ Shelves create an invisible barrier to contain spills.
- Presence of Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar.
- In some new models, Close Door Assist System™ assist the draws door to always, gently and automatically, close, making sure door is never left ajar.
Refrigerator Maintenance tips
There are a few things that you can do with your property to reduce damage. Some of them include;
- Twice per year, unplug refrigerator and carefully clean the condenser coils.
- Clean the rubber door seal from time to time and replace it if needed.
- Keep the temperature of the freezer at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and that of the refrigerator within a 36 to 40 degrees’ rage.
- Defrost your refrigerator regularly.
- Every week, clean the interior of the refrigerator using a cloth damped in warm water in order remove crumbs and spills.
- Replace the water filtration system filter every six months.
Common refrigerator problems you may encounter:
- Refrigerator defrost drain may be clogged.
- Refrigerator may not cool properly.
- Refrigerator water dispenser may not be working.
- Refrigerator ice dispenser may not be working.
- Refrigerator may not defrost.
- Refrigerator is noisy or loud.
- Refrigerator door won’t close properly.
- Refrigerator ice maker may not work optimally.
- Refrigerator freezer is cold but refrigerator is warm.
We here at Global solutions Appliance Repair believe in repairing the refrigerator instead of purchasing a new one, not because we are in the repairing business but because it’s the truth. Older equipment is usually made with better material, therefore more durable. Today’s newer appliances have more complicated systems and are at risk for costly damages even when they are not being used because of their complicated technologies. That leads to obviously more expensive repairs. Have you noticed that today’s machines can often overheat and in general experience unexpected problems? Repairing your refrigerator will save you much stress and money than buying a new, less durable one. Global Solutions Appliance Repair is a knowledgeable repair company to call for Viking refrigerator repair services. We will keep your refrigerator running flawlessly with certified, experienced and friendly staff in addition to our sane prices. Trust our experienced in-home technicians with your appliance repair needs today. We await your call
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area