Viking is certainly not an ordinary brand, with their innovative designs and quality. Viking stove is a high-end brand that is best known for its reliability. Even though, Viking stoves and ranges can have issues and you may run into some technical difficulties in one way or another. When you do, you’ll need a repair company that is experienced in handling these tricky repairs, and that’s where we come in. Here at Global Solutions Appliance Repair, we have a team of well-trained and friendly technicians that will promptly assist you if and when your Viking stove breaks down.
Viking produces different types of stoves such as Gas stoves, electric ranges and induction cooktops which are designed into several models such as Under-counter Incogneeto™ Induction stove, All induction cooktop of different sizes, Electric radiant cooktop, Electric cooktop, Gas cooktop, Sealed burner range, Sealed burner dual gas range and Electric range.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Aside from the sleek design, Viking stoves have exclusive features such as:
- Signature VariSimmer™ setting on each burner provides even and gentle simmering at low cooking temperatures.
- Should the burners extinguish anytime while cooking, the SureSpark™ Ignition system ensures automatic re-ignition.
- Vichrome™ griddle provides heat control for even and consistent cooking across the entire surface.
- Extra-large ovens allow you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Various-sized burners are available for every kind of cooking.
- StayCool™ strategically directs excess grease into a removable trough for easy and quick cleanup.
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accentuate the control panel and illuminate the knobs.
- Continuous grate design makes movement of pans and pots from burner to burner easy.
- Knobs, burner caps, grates, griddle and grill accessories can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
- The burners size efficiently delivers heat to any size cookware.
- Various select temperature settings.
- SmarTag™ technology uses a wireless communicator to provide precise temperature control.
Common problems associated with Viking stoves
- Stove burner won't light.
- Stove won't turn on or off.
- Burners spark all the time.
- Smell of gas while using the oven.
- Stove heating element is not working.
- Range surface element won't turn off.
- Control knobs and doors are getting excessively hot.
- Oven won't cook evenly.
- Burners won't heat efficiently.
Why Global Solutions Appliance Repair
- We are operational 6 days a week including Sundays and work all hours of the day.
- Our charges for the service rendered are reasonable.
- We make sure we clean up after repairs.
- We use original spare parts to repair your faulty stove.
- We repair all types of Viking stoves.
- We do try to provide same day service.
Viking appliances are expansive, but are considered to be an investment these days, as they are very durable, and their stoves are not an exception. That is why, if something goes wrong with the stove, it is recommended to repair it and not just throw it away and buy a new one. Whenever you need an affordable quality Viking repair service for your stove, we are here for you. Call Global Solutions Appliance Repair today and you’ll be happy that you did.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area