in this 21st century, society becomes more and more developed and people’s lives are getting a lot busier with every passing day. People are occupied with various activities and don’t really have a lot of time for household chores. Therefore, use of modern appliances such as washing machines become a necessity for many families. Also, with a washing machine at your home, you can kiss the laundromat goodbye and there is absolutely no need to worry about cleaning your dirty clothes anytime you want. The greatest advantage of washing machines is time. You can be doing a whole lot of things such as cooking, cleaning, working, reading and learning while your clothes are being washed. For these reasons, it is very frustrating when our washing machine breaks down. Whenever your washer is not spinning, not draining or having any problem, Global Solutions Appliance Repair is just a call away. We repair all brands and types of washing machines, be it top load or front load.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
Common washing machine features
- Very Simple to access and control.
- LED display provides very clear information on the monitor.
- Durable tempered glass door makes monitoring easy as you can see the inside clearly.
- Drying time is greatly reduced.
- High-efficiency technology allows you to utilize less energy and water.
- Sleek and Stylish designs allow you to enhance the beauty of your home.
- Great vibration control technology keeps the garments in reliable “hands” without making any noises.
- Having various capacity so that you can wash a lot of clothes in one single spin without wasting your whole day on doing laundry.
- Washing machines keep the color of your clothes refreshed.
- With its super spinning power, the stubborn stains are easily washed out, something that cannot happen in hand washing.
How to use your washing machine effectively
Using a washing machine to its full potential is the most effective way to keep clothes clean. How you load and operate your washing machine determines the degree of cleanliness you will achieve.
The first thing you must do when it comes to using a washing machine is sorting. Whites, light colors and dark colors should be washed separately and sort by color shade for larger loads. Then make sure you check the pockets of all clothing, zip up zippers, unroll cuffs and unbutton all buttons, among others, before loading. This protects the cloth and the washer from damage.
To lessen fading, turn jeans and other dark clothing inside out. Most clothing has specified laundry treatments, care to read the labels on the clothing for proper washing.
The most common washing machine loading order generally is detergent, clothes and water. Check your washer’s loading instructions before putting clothes in; it is usually on the lid. This order is important as it prevents too much sudsing and it also reduces the risk of damaging the fabric that might occur when full-strength detergent sits on the clothes. Make use of detergent dispenser if available because it is designed to release the exact quantity of detergent at the appropriate points in the cycle.
Do not add more detergent than recommended. Extra detergent creates suds which carry soils, bacteria and odor inside the tub. The residue caused as a result can affect your next batches of clothes by fading the colors and making clothes smelly and dingy looking. Too much soap also makes it hard to achieve an effective rinse cycle.
Avoid overloading the washing machine. If you overload it, not only will the efficiency reduce but you may also end up with dirty clothes. Heavy loads can damage fabrics as they rub against the agitator. Overload Can take the machine out of balance and dance around during the spin cycle which will cause some parts to wear out quickly.
Problems your washing machine may encounter
- Washing machine may not be spinning.
- Washing machine may not drain effectively.
- Washing machine drum may fail to turn at all.
- Washing machine may be producing excessive noise.
- Washing machine bounces.
- Washed cloths smell very unpleasant.
- Washing machine fails to complete the cycle.
- Washing machine is leaking water (low water level detected during cycle).
- Cycle lights flashes, but machine won’t start.
- Washing machine displaying fault codes.
- Washing machine door or lid won’t lock.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair is familiar with the various washing machine problems and we have all the resources to get your unit back to its best in no time. Give us a call if you experience a mishap, and be sure you are in good hands.
What you can expect from us:
- If we give you a certain time, expect us to be there.
- Our technicians are trained experts on a variety of technical issues.
- We always have a solution, we never disappoint.
We repair all brands
Asko, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, KitchenAid, General Electric (GE), Kenmore, LG, Miele, Samsung, Viking, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Maytag and much more.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area