Whirlpool Appliances are designed to make chores more fun, more convenient and more economical. With crafted aesthetics, advanced technology and an overall high-quality experience, Whirlpool is the answer to your home based needs.
Whirlpool has four different categories for their appliances: Laundry, Refrigeration, Cooking and Dishwashers.
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
This line of appliances includes High-Efficiency Front Load and High-Efficiency Top-Load, featuring:
- High-Efficiency technology allows to utilize less energy and water.
- Stylish and sleek designs allow you to enhance the beauty of your house and proper functioning promises to give you the best.
- Great vibration control technology keeps your garments in a proper and reliable machine without making any noises.
- Having great capacity so that you can wash your clothes in one single spin without wasting your whole day.
- Keeps the color of your clothes refreshed.
- With its super spinning power, the stubborn stains are easily washed out.
Models in this line include French Doors, Side by Side, Bottom Freezer, and Top Freezer featuring:
- Advanced systems to keep more produce fresh for longer.
- Guarantees a great balance of space for both frozen and fresh foods.
- Greater accessibility to reach for the foods you need most often.
- The classic configuration Whirlpool® has been polished, rendering greater quality and performance.
- More door bin space to make it easier to reorganize and reach different sizes of items.
- Your choice of pull-out drawer or swing door-style freezers.
- Some Whirlpool® side-by-sides present with high-class MicroEdge® spill control shelves to clean with ease.
Includes Ranges, Cooktops, and Wall Ovens featuring:
- The industry’s exclusive CleanRelease® non-stick interior covering for informal washing and polishing.
- Gas, electric or induction cooktops in 30″ or 36″ widths to suit the layout of your kitchen.
- Progressive food technology carrying a filling practice, including convection, speed cook and steam cooking.
- It provides you with the best cooking experience with its heating control technology which adds required heat to your food for cooking.
Includes Integrated Console, Traditional Console, and Portable Consoles featuring:
- Hidden controls to create a sleek and classy design.
- Target Clean™, Adaptive Wash and the AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket guarantee state-of-the-art cleaning performance.
- Tall Tub interior for more capacious room for taller items.
What can go wrong with your appliances?
- Your washing machine may not be spinning.
- Your washing machine may not drain effectively.
- Your washing machine may be delivering a fault code.
- Your washing machine drum may fail to turn at all.
- Your washing machine may be producing excessive noise.
- Your washing machine bounces about.
- Your washing machine door may not open.
- Your washed cloths smell very unpleasant.
- Your washing machine fails to complete the cycle.
- Defrost problems are very common and can cause leakage to your refrigerator.
- Ice maker malfunctioning may arise due to not changing the filters of your fridge.
- Ice start assembling at the back of your fridge.
- Sometimes the refrigerator warms up and still your fan keeps working, this issue is raised due to defrost problems.
- Your fridge might stop working due to condenser coil malfunctioning.
- The Led of your Fridge may sometime cause trouble i.e. turned on while the fridge door is close or do not turn on when it supposed to be.
- No power supplied to the oven.
- Power supplied but oven fails to heat up.
- Power supplied to the grill but it does not heat up.
- Oven burns the food due to excessive heat.
- Units next to oven are burning.
- Control knobs and door are getting excessively hot.
- Oven door won’t shut properly or has fallen off.
- Your dishwasher doesn’t clean well enough.
- Your dishwasher may be noisy, creating an annoyance in your home atmosphere.
- Your dishwasher may be leaking, causing a hassle to clean.
- Your dishwasher may smell unpleasant and this smell might settle on your dishes.
- Your dishwasher may not fill with water or it may not stop filling.
- Your dishwasher may not start.
- Dishes may not be properly dried.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair knows these problems all too well. Give us a call if you experience a mishap like this or any other, and be sure you are in good hands. We deliver excellent qualities, making no compromise. Booking an appointment is as easy as ever, as we are just a click of a button away, at http://gsappliancerepairnyc.com/
What you can expect from our service
- Punctuality. If we give you a certain time, expect us to be there.
- Efficiency. Our technicians are trained experts on a variety of technical issues appliances can cause you.
- Not only do we provide you with a full detailed account of the problem, but we also explain our fees, so you’ll never be taken off-guard.
- We are available throughout the day, so book us at your convenience.
- Trust that we have the correct solutions. We always do.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area