Whirlpool Corporation is arguably the global leader in the home appliance industry. Its line of refrigerators remains a trusted appliance brand around the world. Whirlpool refrigerators boast of their elegant, well-crafted aesthetics, advanced technology and an overall quality experience which meets every home need. Models in this line include French Doors, Side by Side, Bottom Freezer and Top Freezer. Featuring independent refrigeration system in both freezer and refrigerator which allows storage of different items at different temperatures. Other features include;
Our mission is to provide a reliable and affordable appliance repair service for the people of Brooklyn and we have based ourselves as leaders in pursuit of that goal. Thanks to our highly skilled, certified and insured technicians, we are able to provide the best appliance repair service in Brooklyn.
Washing Machine Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Fast Local Appliance Repair & Pro Service
- Guarantees a great balance of space for both frozen and fresh foods.
- Greater accessibility to reach for the foods you need most often.
- The classic configuration Whirlpool® has been polished, rendering greater quality and performance.
- A UV light increases the life of perishable items such as fruits and vegetables, by replicating the natural environment.
- High moisture retention technology ensures freshness for a longer period.
- Its Dual Cycle Dual Air feature provides flexible storage zones in both the fridge and freezer, there for creates independent refrigeration zones and prevents odor mixing and moisture loss. This gives you the opportunity to store anything at different temperatures in different sections. thus, keeping your food fresh.
- More door bin space to make it easier to reorganize and reach different sizes of items.
- Your choice of swing door-style freezers or a pull-out drawer.
- Some Whirlpool® side-by-sides models are equipped with high-class MicroEdge® spill control shelves to clean with ease.
- Ice makers are powered by an advanced Japanese Ag+ filter block technology, which makes it easier to get crisp ice cubes.
- Automatic speed adjuster provides uniform cooling by adjusting the speed according to the workload. Thus, saves energy, provides effective cooling and freshness for a longer period of time.
Common refrigerator problem
- Defrost problems are very common and can cause leakage.
- Ice start assembling at the back of the fridge.
- Refrigerator won’t cool properly.
- Refrigerator ice dispenser not working.
- Refrigerator door won’t close properly.
- Refrigerator may not defrost.
- Refrigerator is noisy.
- Water leaking from under the refrigerator
- Puddles of water inside the fridge.
- Refrigerator warms up and still, your fan keeps working.
- Refrigerator might stop working due to condenser coil malfunctioning.
- The Led of your fridge may sometimes cause trouble i.e. turned on while the fridge door is closed or do not turn on when fridge door is open.
How to maintain your refrigerator
To get the best out of your refrigerator, you need to maintain it regularly through cleaning and proper usage. Every now and then it is important to give your entire refrigerator a scrub down in order to clean all the nooks and crannies. It’s a pretty easy process. Let’s get to it!
- You need to unplug the fridge to start with, then remove everything from it. Dispose of, recycle or compost old and expired fruits, vegetables, cooked items and so on.
- Remove all the detachable shelves and drawers inside the refrigerator. Wash them in warm, soapy water with a sponge or soft cloth and air dry.
- Clean the inside of the fridge gently by spraying every internal part of the fridge with a multipurpose cleaner. Remove sticky spills with a non-abrasive sponge and use an old toothbrush get into crevices.
- Clean the bottles and jars with a damp cloth then replace drawers and shelves to re-arrange the jars.
- Wipe the refrigerator exterior with a damp cloth soaked in clean, soapy water. Dry with a microfiber cloth, dish towel and paper towel.
- If you have a stainless-steel fridge, make sure you use a special stainless-steel cleaner and dry the fridge in the direction of the grain to prevent streaking.
- If your refrigerator is releasing bad odor, you can remove it by cleaning with a mixture of baking soda and warm water or other odor removals such as coffee grounds and activated charcoal.
- Plug back and continue enjoying your fridge.
We have a vast knowledge in Whirlpool refrigerators repair. We will make sure your unit runs smoothly with the assistance of our certified, experienced and friendly staff of technicians, in addition to our reasonable prices.
Our familiarity with Whirlpool refrigeration gives us the edge in the industry. Whenever your Whirlpool refrigerator stops cooling your favorite foods or if you experience any other problem, Global Solutions Appliance Repair is just a call away. No hidden charges; our technicians will diagnose the problem with your fridge and you will be aware of the charge before the repair. We would be glad to give you outstanding service. Give us a call.
Global Solutions Appliance Repair NYC LLC
Offering Expert Appliance Repairs
We want our client to have a stress free process form the moment he picks up the phone to call us until we live the house after the appliance is fixed. we will keep the client informed with each step of the process including but not limited to: technician arrival, professional diagnostic and estimates, unexpected delays and work description. Honesty and transparency.
Servicing All NYC Metro Area